You need to identify which MAC address pool must be used to meet the requirements for the private cloud infrastructure.
How should you configure the address pool for the private cloud?
A MAC address has two parts to it, the OEM identifier and the unique value. To provide MAC addresses, Microsoft had to register to obtain its own identifier (00-15-5d), so all Hyper-V MAC address ranges start with these three octets. The remaining three octets are generated by using the last two octets of the IP address of the first enumerated NIC in the Hyper-V host, converted to hexadecimal.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg610632.aspx -one of Microsoft MAC allocation prefixes is 00:15:5D
You need to implement the planned changes for Operations Manager.
Which Run As Account type should you use?
Network devices that use SNMP v1 or v2 require a Run As account that specifies a community string, which acts like a password to provide read-only access to the device.
You need to configure the environment to meet the requirements for private cloud compliance.
What should you do first on Server1?
A. Configure the Audit Collection Services (ACS).
B. Create a Data Collector Set (DCS).
C. Install the Network Policy and Access Services server role.
D. Install the WSUS Administration console.
On highly available VMM management server, install a WSUS Administration Console on each node.
You need to deploy Hyper-V hosts to meet the requirements for the private cloud infrastructure.
What should you install on Server6?
A. Windows Automated Installation Kit (Windows AIK)
B. Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
C. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK)
D. Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
You need to configure VMM 2012 to meet the private cloud services requirements for the human resources department users. What should you configure? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. A cloud
B. A capability profile
C. A user role
D. A virtual machine template
E. A service template
(D) *From scenario: Users in the human resources department must be able to create virtual machines that have two CPUs and 4 GB RAM by using the VMMSSP.
* A virtual machine template is a library resource consisting of a guest operating system profile, a hardware profile, and one or more virtual hard disks (VHDs), which can be used to create a new virtual machine.
* (C) The concept of a role-based security model in SCVMM is to package security settings and policies on who can do what, and how much on an object into a single concept, the so- called user role. The idea of a user role is to define a job function which a user performs as opposed to simply offering a logical group of selected user accounts.
– Create VM template
– Configure user role
http://technet.microsoft.com/library/gg610613.aspx Custom capability profile to limit the resources that are used by virtual machines that are created in a private cloud
You need to recommend changes to Server9 before you upgrade to VMM 2012.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Upgrade Server9 to Windows Server 2012.
B. Install the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK).
C. Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
D. Install SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Standard on Server9.
Case Study 3 – Proseware Inc (Question 97 – Question 108)
Proseware, Inc. is an international publishing company.
Proseware has four data centers and 80 offices. The data centers are located in Dallas, Dublin, Bangalore, and Sydney. The offices are located worldwide.
The network contains a single-domain Active Directory forest named proseware.com.
Each server has a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) installed.
Database administrators in the Bangalore data center manage all of the SQL Server servers in the data centers.
Dublin Data Center
The Dublin data center contains two servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Operations Manager 2007 R2 agents are installed on all of the servers in the Dublin data center by using the push installation method.
Proseware uses a critical business application named Appl. Multiple instances of App1 are deployed to each data center. Each instance of App1 consists of the following physical servers
that run Windows Server 2012:
– A database server that runs SQL Server 2008 R2
– Two web servers that are load balanced by using the Network Load Balancing (NLB) feature.
– Each web server has a single network adapter.
New versions of App1 are released at least four times a year. When a new version of App1 is released, all of the servers in App1 must be redeployed.
Proseware plans to deploy all System Center 2012 components.
Proseware plans to implement the following changes in each data center:
– Deploy a SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise failover cluster.
– Store all virtual machine data in a Fibre Channel SAN infrastructure.
– Deploy a highly available Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) environment.
– Deploy one physical server that has Data Protection Manager (DPM) deployed.
Proseware identifies the following technical requirements for the implementation of a private cloud:
– All Hyper-V hosts must be added to a failover cluster automatically.
– The deployment of Hyper-V hosts to each data center must be automated.
The implementation of the DPM infrastructure must meet the following requirements:
– Backups will be stored on an iSCSI SAN.
– Virtual machines in a running state must be backed up from their respective host.
– Administrators must be able to restore individual files from host backups on virtual machines configured as file servers.
The implementation of the Operations Manager 2012 infrastructure must meet the following requirements:
– Operations Manager monitoring must not be affected if a single server fails.
– Existing data must be retained in the Operations Manager 2012 infrastructure.
– Existing agents must continue to report to Operations Manager during the upgrade process.
– All Operations Manager agents must report to a local management server in their respective data center.
– The service desk in the Dublin data center must be able to view the status of the servers in all of the data centers.
Proseware identifies the following administrative requirements:
– An administrator must be notified when an error occurs on a server.
– An administrator must be able to assign errors to specific administrators for resolution.
Errors that remain unresolved for more than 10 hours must be escalated automatically to another administrator.
Planned Virtual Machines
The servers in each instance of App1 will be replaced with a set of virtual machines. The planned changes must meet the following requirements:
– Each instance must be redeployed when a new version of App1 is released.
– Each instance of App1 must be installed by using the minimum amount of administrative effort.
An application named App2 is hosted on the virtual machines in a Windows Azure public cloud infrastructure.
The performance and availability of the components of App2 must be monitored centrally.
Administrators must be able to modify the configurations of the App2 components.
A service template will be used to deploy multiple instances of a multi-tier application named App3. The vendor of App3 will provide updates to App3 every two months.
SQL Server Deployment Requirements
VMM administrators plan to deploy many virtual machines that have SQL Server deployed. The administrators identify the following deployment options for the virtual machines:
– The virtual machines will host databases that will be created by using data-tier application (DAC) packages.
– The virtual machines will have SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard deployed by using one of six different configurations.
– The operating system for the virtual machines will be either Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise or Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard.
You need to recommend a solution to install updates for App3 once App3 is deployed.
What should you recommend? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
A. Sequence the new components of App3 as a Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) package.
Deploy the App-V package to all of the servers that run App3.
B. Create a collection that contains all of the servers that run App3.
Create an application to deploy the updates for App3.
Deploy the application to the collection.
C. Create a new version of the existing service template, and then modify the new service template.
Apply the template to the existing instances of App3.
D. Create a runbook to deploy the updates to App3.
Launch the runbook from a service request.
App3 was deployed using a service template. It should be updated using a service template.
In the VMs and Service workspace, select the service that you want to update with the updated service template.
On the Service tab, in the Update group, click Set Template. In the Change Service Template wizard, on the Updated Service Template page, select Replace the current template with an updated template for this service. Click Browse, select the updated service template, click OK, and then click Next. On the Settings page, configure any application settings that are listed, and then click Next.
On the Update Method page, select whether you want to make the updates in- place to the existing virtual machines or whether you want to deploy new virtual machines with the updated settings, and then click Next. To apply updates to a deployed service by using an updated service template
You need to recommend which network configuration or configurations are required for the virtual web servers for each instance of App1. Which configuration or configurations should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Dynamic IP
B. Enable spoofing of MAC addresses
C. Dynamic MAC Address
D. Static IP
E. Static MAC Address
You need to recommend a design for the Operations Manager 2012 infrastructure. What should you include in the recommendation? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
A. In the Dublin data center, one local management group that contains two management servers
In each of the data centers in Dublin, Bangalore, Dallas, and Sydney, one remote management
group that contains two management servers
B. one management group that contains all of the management servers
one resource pool that contains all of the management servers
C. In the Dublin data center, one connected management group that contains two management servers
In each of the data centers in Bangalore, Dallas, and Sydney, one local management group that
contains two management servers
D. In the Dublin data center, one local management group that contains two management servers
In each of the data centers in Bangalore, Dallas, and Sydney, one connected management group
that contains two management servers
You need to recommend a solution to meet the requirements for App2. What should you recommend? (To answer, drag the appropriate actions to the correct components. Each action may be used once, more than once, or not at alt. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-247 successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-247 dumps.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.
|One Time Purchase||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|100% Money Back||✔||✖||✖||✖||✖|