Exam Code: 1Z0-465
Exam Name: Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service 2012 Essentials
Your customer has asked you to fulfill a list of requirements for their incident workspace.
The customer has explained that the following constraints will be place. All incidents receivedwill via a web from thatyour customer manageswhich is automatically forwardedto the Oracle Rightnow CXService mail server. All incident data will be formattedexactlyin the same mannerin each email using the followingformat:
– Last Name
– First Name
– Serial Number
– Create a tab with "Risk Management"data consistingof customfields and customobject data,and hide it from allstandard agents.
– If the serial number is greater than500000 set thevalue of the custom field"Risk Management" Yes.
– Capture the "Product"field from the email and populatethe productin the incidents.prod_id field.
– Capture the Last andFirst names from the emailand populate the productcontact.last_name and contacts.first_name fields.
– Create tabs for eachproduct linkingto the product informationpage on yourcustomer’sweb site.
– Once the product has been setin the workspaceopen up the applicable tabautomaticallyfor the agent to view.
They have asked that no customization be part of the new workspace. Identify the three requirements that are met using standard product features within the workspace.
A. Create a tab with "Risk management" data consisting of custom fields and custom object data, and hide
it from all standard agents.
B. If the serial number is greater than 500000 set the value of the custom field "Risk management" = Yes
C. Capture the "Product" field from the email and populate the product in the incidents.prod_id field.
D. Capture the Last and First names from the email and populate the product in the contact.last_name and
E. Create tabs for each product linking to the product information page on the customer’s web site.
F. Once the product has been set in the workspace open up the applicable tab automatically for the agent to view.