Exam Code: HP0-J67
Exam Name: Architecting Multi-site HP Storage Solutions
Refer to the exhibit. You are presenting a converged infrastructure proposal to the director of IT and the infrastructure administration team. The configuration is to refresh th infrastructure at a wholly-owned subsidiary company. They plan to have a SQL standby server in their main data center for recovery. The director informs you that the subsidiary IT staff has been laid off and that the configuration needs to be as easy to manage as possible because it will be done remotely. What should you to improve the proposal TCO?
A. Recommend an HP Flat SAN
B. Add an HP StoreEasy 3000 Gateway
C. Change HP 3PAR StoreServ 7400 to HP StoreVIrtual 4530
D. Fibre Channel connect the HP StoreOnce 4420
HP Virtual Connect for 3PAR with Flat SAN technology
To address this problem HP announces HP Virtual Connect for 3PAR with Flat SAN technology. The industry’sfirst direct connection to fibre channel-based storage that doesn’t require dedicated switches, enabling asimplified architecture with best-in-class storage, servers and network innovations — BladeSystem, VirtualConnect and 3PAR.
Customer benefits include:
– Single layer Fibre Channel storage network – Eliminate SAN switches and HBAs
– Massive simplification of your fabric management
– 2.5x faster Fibre Channel storage provisioning
– Automated zoning capabilities to set up zones with one-click vs. hours
– Up to 55% less latency by removing SAN fabric layer